Come to our next Spiritual Discussion Circle. Everyone is welcome to come and discuss freely.
Winchester Spiritual Circle is a discussion group about spiritual topics. We provide a safe space where everyone’s thoughts values and concepts are respected. We try to discuss the topics which are well thought of but rarely discussed openly and unbiasedly because of the emotions it brings up. It is interesting to hear the different concepts and beliefs of everyone. While listening to other perspectives and beliefs we can reevaluate our own perspectives and get other ideas for spiritual sources and inspirations. Our topics so far have been:
- What is your concept of God, Spirit or energy you have today.
- What was your spiritual journey.
- What is your favorite modality, book, seminar, practice you would like to speak on.
- We always want to help others in need but when is helping, enabling?
- What is your concept of life after and before death if you have one?
- Protectionism, do you believe it is or is not necessary? How and why?
Logistics, Where? When?
Schedule: 2nd, 4th Sunday every month at 1:00 PM
Place: The Lords Chapel 1244 Greenwood Rd, Winchester VA 22602 unless announced differently
Room: Typically, downstairs unless it’s nice out, then we would have it outside at the picnic tables.